you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Success Story

So this is very exciting for me to start a new blog off and say that this weekend i accomplished something that I'm not sure i wanted to but i did. I went tubing this weekend just like I have for the past 4 years the only thing different this time is that I am the one that has to do everything that "the man" is suppose to. you know like load the ice chest, carry the heavy things and tie all the knots that I thought that I couldnt. going at this trip alone without the help of the "boyfriend" and actually being able to do it and complete it without any mishaps was a great accomplishment for me. I planned the trip and executed it very nicely. It was a great success. This means that i dont need the help of a man although it makes my life a little easier it doesnt mean that it is a must. the only reason i say that i'm not sure that i wanted it is because its scary to know something you have been trying so hard to believe. I wanted to believe that I needed the "G" word but i just let him enable me to find my full potential and i know now that it may have started to be a hinderance.... we anyways.... so we went up tubing at the salt river there was 5 of us all together and we had such a good time. Its nice to just sit it the water and know that you have all the time in the world that you are in no hurry. Vacation is nice. Vacation is a must...things at work were really starting to get to me and i go back to work for 3 days and then off to another trip. Vegas is this coming up weekend, i dont gamble and i dont drink so i'm not sure how its going to be but i just look forward to sleeping in and laying out by the pool there might be some shows for cheep but thats all for now. like always more to come

No comments: