you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Adventures Here I Come

I am not really one for change, but the idea is growing on me. I am heading out to the lake this weekend for FIRST time jet-skiing and water-skiing. So excited. I have been tubing down Salt River tons of times but this is very different, i'm being pulled by a boat and its gonna go super fast and i just cant wait to get out of town and lay out in the sun and in the lake and not go to work no stress just relaxation. Not going to work, sigh, i cant wait. I am so tired of working. When the dr. told me that i needed a few days off of work, i got sick at the thought and now to be off for 4 days is so exciting. i really dont have much to say but i want to take pictures of my new adventures and maybe post them as long as i dont look like a blue whale out there in the lake....

No comments: