you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Drama on the Home front

So friday morning my erica came banging on my door trying to wake me up, it was only 5:45 and I still have 30 minutes to sleep so I open the door and she tells me that I need to move my car so the ambulance can get in easy......yeah ok so my thoughts exactly whats going on??? she said that my nana was screaming and kicking her legs like a wild woman and that she could wake her up. for those of you who don't know my nana she has rhumatoid arthritis and she cant bend her legs or move her neck so her her to be kicking her legs in the air was not normal and she was not responding to any of us. that was so scary so the medic team got here and they took her blood sugar(b.s.) yeah i know funny abbreviations, and it was 56 which is not good, she couldnt respond to us but she said later that she thought that she was. those are definite signs of a diabetic coma. we got to the ER and they checked her bs levels and they were 38. again not good. so we hung out at the hospital until her sugar levels came back up the doctor made her get up and walk and by 12:30 we were back home safe and sound. the dr just wanted us to keep an eye on her while she sleeps and she can't be alone for the next couple of days. she shouldnt be home anyways just in case she falls which has happened before so i guess really nothing new. she is feeling fine and back to her reading and tv watching.....

1 comment:

mandy said...

have you read 2 john?

if you don't update your blog this week i am taking it off my list. :)