you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

struggles

yes i know its been a whilt since i have posted but things have been so crazy lately, my friend Danielle has set a wedding date and almost everything is done. She has been working very hard on getting everything done and i have been doing my best to be there for whatever she needs me for. I have been having some personal struggles that I will share with the listeners out there....

My first struggle that I have been dealing with would be the personal struggle that I face every morning when the alarm goes off at 5am and i should get up but i snooze the alarm and just wait for it to go off again at 630 when its time to really get up and go to work. i set the alarm so that i can go to the gym, I dont. i have a set of clothes in my locker at work so that i can work out after work, do you think that i go.....definintley NOT. This is something that i have been struggling with since...well forever (see post MY NEMISIS).

My next struggle would be my sunday job. I work in the Nursery at catalina foothills and I pray everyday that God will show me if this is where he wants me to be. I love this job but not the way i use to, there is something different about being there and i'm not sure what it is but i just lack the drive that was once there and most of all i miss being in worship, how will i know when God says, "ok nicole my plan for you is....." if hes talking now, he might want to speak up cause i still cant hear him. i have asked for a month off in October to go to my church and to see if i can hear God more clearly then.

You know the saying we have all said it at least once, there is not enough time in a day, well there is plenty of time in my day i just cant get with the program prioritize my life yet alone one day in it. i have even tried to keep a planner so that i can have everything planned out, well that only works if you use it and write things down in it. DUH!!

I have just been running around like crazy trying to plan a bachleoreet party make the invitations, help danielle move her and brians stuff to the new apartment that is on the other side of the world that only brian will be living in until october, trying to clean my house that my parents will NOT let me throw anything away but they want a clean house, i will never get old people. I'm trying to find time to have my quite time and do my bible study that its getting done while, yes ladies and gentlemen, i sit on the throne(toilet)... while all this is going on do you think that i have had time at all to get my eyebrows waxed?? not a chance......

1 comment:

mandy said...

we are all in need of a new post!