you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Nemisis

Have you ever been so frustrated that you cry? That has been me, well almost me. I haven't cried but i have been so angry with myself that i have not gone to the gym to work out. I am utterly disgusted with the fact that I dont even fit comfortable in my "once didnt fit, now they fit, oh wait they dont fit again" scrubs. I know that I have nobody to blame but myself cause I am the only one that can control my weight and weather or not I go to the gym. I have no excuses, well I do but nothing good enough that REALLY hinders me from going to the gym. The even worst part is that the gym is at my job. How much easier can i make things for myself and I still dont go, that is just plain lazy if you ask me. I am just so angry at myself and I dont even like to look in mirror now and the way i feel physically is gross too.

So now that I have expressed my frustration, what am i going to do about it?? Good question, I ask myself that everyday when I am trying to put my clothes on the the morning. I can look for the easy way out, try the diet pills, the fad diets, but the right way is always the best way. I need to just get my butt in the gym, i was doing so well and going to the gym actually became an addiction-whoever said that addicts can recover, well i am living proof that they can cause the gym have become my nemisis. I want to be an addict again so I will pray that I can get my act together and GO TO THE GYM!!

1 comment:

mandy said...

you go girl! go to the gym tomorrow. do it!! i know you can!