you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Changing lanes

Ok Mandy, I read that blog that you gave me and let me tell you, my whole perspective has changed. How in the world did my mindset get so screwed up, everything that I thought that I needed from a boyfriend i can find in the Lord, PERIOD, end of story. I was amazed at this blog that i read it was like it was written just for me, it answered questions that i had but never even asked. I have really been thinking about this blog and it has really been something that is on my heart. How great is our God that he provides us with everything that we NEED. He loves those who have hurt him and turned against him and he still forgives, again, how great is our God. So what I am looking for is not aboyfriend or even a companion, it is someone who can help be stay on the right path, the path that is with the Lord. I am CHANGING LANES to stay on the path that is right. This choice is not an easy thing to do and will need constant prayer and I will need lots of help with this. If you are reading this you are now obligated to keep me on my toes, hold me accountable!!!! Thank you Mandy, like I said, that blog was written for me. I will journal the questions and hope that I will draw nearer to the Lord with the results of my journaling.

NIC

1 comment:

mandy said...

praise the Lord!! i am so thankful for what He is doing in your heart & mind. what a treasure. girlie, i am praying for you and praying for you to cling to the One who loves you the best!!