you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've been tagged with nobody to tag!!!

Thanks Mandy, but I don't know 7 people who blog to tag so here goes...

the rules:once tagged you must blog about 7 random facts/habbits about yourself. you then choose 7 people to then tag who must also blog about 7 of their own random facts/habbits. they too will tag folks and so the cycle goes. when you tag someone be sure to leave them a comment on their blog telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog for the details

Fact 1: I am so very scared of SHAMU yes the one at sea world. NOT orcas just Shamu

Fact 2: I love my job. When Friday comes, I am happy that I get to rest, but I am so sad that I will be out of the hospital for 2 days...

Fact 3: I long to have a great relationship with my sisters

Fact 4: I could spend all day looking in a bookstore and be happy when i leave even though i didn't buy anything. I guess you could say that it is my happy place

Fact 5: I regret that I did not go straight to the U of A and I wasted my time at pima...

Fact 6: I love kisses on the forehead

Fact 7: I would love to spend a week on the beach watching the sunrise and sunset just laying in the sun with a good book no phone, no tv, and nobody to bother me just me and the beach....

No comments: