you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Of no other fault than my own

Ok so its saturday morning and I'm still a little bummed from last night, which would be friday night duh!! Go ahead and ask me what i did last night go ahead cause what i will tell you is that i the 23 year old newly single girl spent last night on the couch dressed with absoluteley no where to go, well let me re-phrase that i had no one to go out with. I feel like such a loser. I really truley have like nobody that can hang out with me cause all of my friends are dating,married,or have kids so where are all the single people that want to hang out cause i have yet to find some. i thought that being single is suppose to be the best time in my life, i can come and go as i please with nobody to answer to, spend my money on whatever i want*(wisely of course) and just have fun with my friends.....well come on where are the friends??? look i like to think of myself as a take one for the teamer and to be honest it has got me no where. so this morning i got up still mad to find that i cleaned the kitchen, living room, bathroom and my room all before 11 ok so i can be productive when i want to be but who wouldnt when they went to be before the 10:00 news came on, i'm such a loser that the dog didnt even want to sleep with me last night yes heart breaking i know. i have realized that this is my fault, i pushed all my friends away when i was with my last boyfriend that i have nobody now that i can go out with. i know thats my fault but when you think that you are going to spend forever with someone you tend to think of nothing else so where do i start to pick up the pieces??? i am trying very hard to stay positive if you caouldnt tell from this blog but i think that the "brand new nic" went into hiding again,. she has fallen off the wagon and can someone help her back on her path??? i still have errands to run but its only 12:30 so maybe i can.....i can....awe who am i kidding i'm gonna get all of my errands and housework done and be in bed before 9:00 again tonight with good reason of cousre i have to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

mandy said...

okay girlie, don't lose sight of what you know is true. you have value even when you "feel" like a loser. it is okay to stay at home when you are single. sometimes the going out is a way to not deal with our heart issues. you are still grieving. think of jd and how she went away for a time but then she returned and dealt with the cards in her deck.
remember our verse, "let us fix our eyes on jesus, the author and perfector of our faith." hebrews 12:2
also know that all that goes on good, bad and ugly is used by God to refine us and reshape us to look more like Him- our ultimate goal!
hang in there...keep blogging. love you.