you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Day After...

So today I think that i am dealing with the ramifications from not dealing with yesterday. I am just a little upset today and still not sure why. has your mind ever replayed something over and over again like its on never ending repeat of the end of "The Notebook" when they die in the end. and its so sad and you just dont want to see it anymore but you cant shut it off. thats how my mind has been today. i keep replaying scences from the past that i just cant stop and i really want to but dont know how. How do you run away from the never ending dvd player???? I know my anlogies suck but thats why they are mine and not yours i guess. so you like the pics of my baby, he looks all cute and sweet until he is not cute and sweet anymore. ok so some food for thought....Is it fair for me to be selfish since i dont have any kids beside my dog, when it comes to doing things that i want? i'm not looking to rob a bank just go shoe shopping is that selfish of me. Is it ok to do things that i want to do even though nobody else wants too or not do things that other people want to. what if i dont want to "take one for the team" for selfish reasons can i do that and still be a good person??? good people arent selfish though???

1 comment:

mandy said...

you need a new post. it's been a while!