you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Another Reading

So I have been really busy lately so i have a good excuse for not blogging lately. i had to work 46 hours last week and didnt have anytime for the gym, that is my excuse for that but i went today and had a great workout. i feel really good today and am so glad that i let myself talk myself into going if that makes sense....i went to sierra vista on friday night and that was so much fun. Saturday i just hung around the house and went to dinner with a friend. i have been doing pretty well lately and am so glad that, while i think that life sucks it turns out that God knows what hes doing after all, so i guess i have to thank God for "Unanswered Prayers" I know that everything in my life is in Gods hands but being patient is not one of my better qualities...something that i pray constantly for. I am planning a BBQ for the end of March and i love to host and plan parties so i will keep you updated on how that goes. Nothing to exciting, i may be going on a road trip with some friends soon which will be fun, i do need a vacation. but other than that....

No comments: