you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My Purpose??

Ok so I have been working on my bible studies and i have been pondering on what Gods purpose for my life is. I once thought that working in the nursery was his plan for me and I guess in a way, it is because for some reason i just cant leave there. I love My kids(notice the "MY") and i wouldnt want anyone else working with them and teaching them the word of God, but lately it has become just a job, not something that i feel is Gods purpose for my life. So me waiting to find out what God wants me to do is not the happiest place i want to be since i am not the most patient person, but it is Gods will that I be where he wants me to be and that is where I should want to be. So please pray for me that I find where it is that God wants me to be.....

2 comments:

mandy said...

blog on, girl!! i am so proud of you trusting the Lord...that's gumption!
have a blessed rest of your week.

Ross said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you're having a good week...Get some sushi if you can!!