you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Friday, November 16, 2007

And she's off

Well last friday was my birthday and what would any holiday,birthday or special event be without drama? My uncle recently moved back in and Erica was not having that one bit. So the tension in the house was absolutely crazy and she and him finally had a big blow out with screaming,crying, and all. (I was setting up for my big fiesta) Erica storms off to her room and maybe 8 whole seconds later she comes out with a big bag full of her clothes and tell my nana that she is leaving to a "shelter". Now for those who dont know my nana she is first of all old. she is very sick and very emotional. By Erica telling my nana this upsets my nana and she is crying. Ok so call me selfish but WAY TO GO ERICA way to make my day all bout you again just like.....oh wait every other day. No i'm not in the least BITTER.....

My mom comes by saturday morning and tells me that she is on her way to pick up erica and that she is going to be staying with her for a while. SO NOW MY OPINION, when i was young and i got mad at my parents, i couldnt just pick up my things and leave to live somewhere else, that just wasnt an option. when my mom got married and moved out, she took Teresa with her and left Erica with me. When Teresa didnt get her way, she would come and stay with us because she knew that she got what she wanted there, when she got mad at us she would just go back to my moms house. Well Teresa great example you set because now your little sister is doing the exact same thing. This is not the way to raise children, granted I dont have any except for milo, i know that this is showing my sisters that basically they can do whatever they want just like the girl in WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and i really had no patients for that girl either.

I find that with all that has been going on, i know that the girls are not my children as much as i hope that i have been showing them that i am working and my life and trying to be a better person, praying has helped me so much. I know that worry is not what God wants me to do, I want to give it all to him, but Control is one of my biggest SINS. I will give Him enough just as long as i have some control and my nana is always telling me just give it to the LORD. So please pray for me........

1 comment:

mandy said...

the purpose of a blog is to blog....hmmm- it's been a while since we heard from you on this thing!!