you love me don't you

The paparazzi again!!?!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

ok, so i know that i haven't posted in a while and since the last time I posted....let me see what has happened, well Erica went to prom and that was fun getting her ready and seeing her so much grown up, its amazing! They do grow up fast....I have started crate training milo and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Summer is coming and my river trip is planned and in full force. I bought my tickets for my Vegas trip that is planned for August. I have never been to Vegas so that will be fun. Its for Teresa's birthday she is amped for it. I have started going to the gym 2 times a day for most of the week and i feel really good. I had a really good day yesterday and i think that a lot of it can contribute to the working out. I have a really good workout buddy that really helps making going to the gym more fun. I did an hour and 15 minutes of cardio and i have been working on my abs everyday. So sunday night i was looking for some picutes a I came across a journal from high school and I started reading it. I have been really upset lately that I am single and when i was reading I found some enrties that were about never getting over this guy who passed away, I thought that I was never going to get over him and all of a sudden, I realized that "this too shall pass" and eventually I will see things in a different light and though things may not be the way i want them to be they are the way that the lord wants them to be and i need to be ok with that! Until next time..........
Nic

No comments: